Updated February 14, 2017
Grand Marais Community Central
Our new web address:
RV Park and Travel Manitoba Information Centre:
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
We can be contacted via email or telephone.
See our CONTACTS page.
About Grand Marais Community Central:
GMCC opened in October,2010 as part of the Destination Grand Marais Project. The RV Park opened in May, 2012.
The facility is located at 36058 PTH 12, on Highway #12 in the heart of Grand Marais, near the west gate to Grand Beach. The building contains the:
- Travel Manitoba Visitor Services Network Centre
- a visitor travel centre with information both local and provincial
- Lake Winnipeg Aquarium
- Grand Marais Area Heritage Wing
- RV Park Registration Office
- Living360 Centre
- Public Washroom
The grounds contain:
- Walking paths
- Picnic benches
- A playground
- The Eastbeaches Veterans Memorial Garden
- The Don Burdeny Memorial Park.